The moderator shoots and edits videotape of the reading and sermon at Sunday services, with the usual exception of the multigenerational service once per month (copyrighted material is used). Adds title, date and credits to videos. Embeds images such as books or images referenced in sermon where needed. Posts sermon to UUCDC YouTube channel no later than the middle of the following week. Notifies webmaster when posting is complete. Communicates with assistant videographer when unable to attend a service as soon as possible.
This opportunity will enable you to:
* Provide an important information source for visitors and members on our website sermons page
* Provide an important service for church members not able to attend
* Supply visitors to our website a sample of Sunday service readings and sermons thus encouraging new attendees
* Practice and maintain your computer skills
* Make friends and interact with office staff and Communications Team members.
* Videotaping and editing skills;
* Ability to upload videos to UUCDC's You Tube channel and add to playlist;
* Able to transport your own video camera and tripod;
* Willing to attend Sunday services regularly.
Training, assistance, and safety requirements:
* Training and written instructions available
* Back-up provided by assistant videographer so that every Sunday (except multigenerational service once per month) is recorded and posted
# of positions available:
Service Opportunity Filled By:
Eric Gibson - on call as needed