The UUCDC Chorus serves to enhance worship services and support the sermon's message. The Chorus sings at service about twice a month, usually at 11:15 am, currently from September through June. Rehearsals are Thursdays from 7:30 – 9:00 pm and Sundays at 9:15 am. The Chorus also presents a Special Musical Service about twice a year. Singers of high school age or older are most welcome to join.
This opportunity will enable you to:
• Express yourself musically in a fun and inspirational way.
• Be enriched by Unitarian Universalism's diverse musical heritage.
• Increase your personal connections with others.
• Contribute to the spiritual growth of our church community.
• Feel a part of something larger than yourself.
• Make a difference in the lives of many people who come to our church seeking spirituality and friendships.
Vocal skills, teamwork, community building, and listening skills will be developed. An ability to read music is most helpful, but not a must. Anyone with a good ear and a decent voice is encouraged to join.
Training, assistance, and safety requirements:
Training and assistance will be provided during rehearsals that are held Thursdays from 7:30 – 9:00 pm and Sundays at 9:15 am.
# of positions available: